Samsung Galaxy Note running out with an official DXLP9 ICS update, Samsung Electronics has regularly started updating Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 with latest firmwares. Now this time DXLP9 is an Android ICS 4.0.3 firmware version update. This update has been officially rolled out via KIES on selected countries, but those countries who are not in the list can manually update this official firmware version with our guide.
With this version of firmware you don’t have to root your device because it is an official version of firmware.
- fixes the touch pen issue
- The camera issues fixes.
1. Backup all your data properly, so that after applying this firmware you can restore all your data back to its own place. You can take help from this Titanium Backup tool
2. Charge your battery at least 80% so that no power interruption during the process.
3. Enable the USB Debugging in your Galaxy Note N7000 from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The USB Debugging option should be ticked.
4. Disable all security programs like antivirus and firewall. Also disable Kies for Samsung.
5. Download the DXLP9 Firmware Package.
6. Download the Odin.
Step by step guide to install DXLP9Rom on Samsung Galaxy Note N7000:
Step1. First Extract the downloaded Odin tool, and start it in your PC.
Step2. Now reboot your Note so as to enter in Download Mode. Download mode can be entered by pressing Volume Down Key + OK button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button. Now, a Warning message will be shown when you need to press the Volume Up key to continue entering the Download Mode.
Step3. Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 into your PC with the help of original USB cable.
Step4. The ID: Com section in Odin (Odin: which you have already opened it in your PC) gets turn yellow that means all drivers of your phone in PC are correctly installed.
If ID: Com section doesn’t turn yellow then you have to install drivers of your phone with the help of Kies application of Samsung.
Step5. Now click on PDA section on Odin and select the N7000DXLP9_N7000OLBLP6_N7000DXLP5_HOME.tar.md5” and click on “Start” to start the process of firmware update.
Step6. When update will be finished the device will be turned on.
Step7. Now again reboot your device so as to enter in Recovery mode. In Galaxy Note enter by pressing Volume Down Key + OK button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button. Now, a Warning message will be shown when you need to press the Volume Down key to continue entering the Recovery Mode.
Step8. On Recovery Mode select Wipe data/factory reset and also you need to select Wipe Cache partition and then reboot your device by selecting reboot system now with the help of Volume rocker keys.
That’s it now your device after restart land on new Custom rom.